(Only English version is available)
Welcome to 3CRADAR
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of 3CRADAR’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use 3CRADAR’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Amazon Associates Program
3CRADAR is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Some links in this website are affiliate links. We may get paid if you buy something or take an action after clicking one of these.
Unless otherwise stated, 3CRADAR and/or it’s licensors own the copyright and other intellectual property rights for all material on 3CRADAR. All copyright and other intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print and/or link to pages on 3CRADAR for personal use provided that the source of the information is acknowledged and subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not (without explicit permission by 3CRADAR):
- Republish material from https://3cradar.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://3cradar.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://3cradar.com
Certain parts of this website might contain information with copyright owned by other parties.
If you become aware of any material on the website that you believe infringes your or any other person’s copyright, please contact us immediately.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. 3CRADAR does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of 3CRADAR, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws 3CRADAR shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- 3CRADAR reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to 3CRADAR a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Automated Data Collection
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited unless explicit permission is given by us.
Removal of content from our website
If you find any content on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove the content but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature by using this website and the information and services on this website.
Please refer to https://3cradar.com/privacy-policy.
Terms of Service Changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, 3CRADAR may change its Terms of Service from time to time, and in 3CRADAR’s sole discretion. 3CRADAR encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to its Terms of Service. Your continued use of this site after any change in this Terms of Service will constitute your acceptance of such change.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.